Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Network printing

Network printing

=?Utf-8?B?U2hhZ2d5?=

Hi,

I've got the vista 64 networked with my other computers and when i try to
print from here to my printer attached to another machine vista tells me the
document was sent but nothing prints out - not a glimmer. I've tried the
drivers that come with vista and the drivers for xp64 from the Epson site.
The printer will print from another machine running xp.

Any ideas?

Rick

For persons with Vista questions, please post to
the appropriate ng.

This newsgroup is for discussions relating to
Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64 and IA 64.

Here is a list of available newsgroups for
Windows Vista:

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_vide o
microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_acco unt_passwords
microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_mainten ance
microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Head on over to the following page at
Microsoft's website on how to configure
your newsreader to read Microsoft's Public
Newsgroups:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...roupsetup.mspx