Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > For Vista Questions

For Vista Questions

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

That one is a classic.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Graham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:erJ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Colin Barnhorst wrote:
>> Steven Wabik is a real prize over on ...vista.general. He downloaded
>> 4GBs of Visat but doesn't want to download 2mb of VistaBootPro. Go
>> figure!

> I liked the one where someone was asking that a 2.6G file be emailed to
> him.
>
> Graham.

Charlie Russel - MVP

Oh, I am so not missing this. It's bad enough here with the overflow.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Colin Barnhorst wrote:
> Steven Wabik is a real prize over on ...vista.general. He downloaded 4GBs
> of Visat but doesn't want to download 2mb of VistaBootPro. Go figure!

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> LOL! That one is funny!
>> --
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> You don't have to read very many of them to realize how naive so many of
>>> them are. Whew! I love the one, "Where can I find a Compaq driver?"
>>>
>>> "Graham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:%23eKaL$(E-Mail Removed)...

Colin Barnhorst

I've never seen such crazy posts in such large numbers. Some of them are
posting the same post as many as five times. And I've only looked at the
general ng.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oh, I am so not missing this. It's bad enough here with the overflow.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>

> Colin Barnhorst wrote:
>> Steven Wabik is a real prize over on ...vista.general. He downloaded
>> 4GBs
>> of Visat but doesn't want to download 2mb of VistaBootPro. Go figure!

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> LOL! That one is funny!
>>> --
>>> --
>>> Andre
>>> Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
>>>
>>> "Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst(remove)@msn.com> wrote in message
>>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

Charlie Russel - MVP

Well, that's the horrible web interface, I'm sure. At least in part. But I
really no longer have the patience for a NG with that kind of traffic. I'm
fine staying here, where I can get lazy for a couple of days and know that
y'all keep things moving along, and where we've got a solid body of
knowledge to point to.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Colin Barnhorst wrote:
> I've never seen such crazy posts in such large numbers. Some of them are
> posting the same post as many as five times. And I've only looked at the
> general ng.

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Oh, I am so not missing this. It's bad enough here with the overflow.
>>
>> --
>> Charlie.
>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>>

>> Colin Barnhorst wrote:
>>> Steven Wabik is a real prize over on ...vista.general. He downloaded
>>> 4GBs
>>> of Visat but doesn't want to download 2mb of VistaBootPro. Go figure!
>>>
>>> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Colin Barnhorst

Steve W. is the gift that keeps on giving. Now he is offering Vista theme
packs! Only problem he says he has encountered is that he can't figure out
how to get screenshots so everyone can see what he's offering. (Think,
Stevie, if you can't work out how to get screenshots in Vista....)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...