Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Anti Virus 64 Bit Vista2

Anti Virus 64 Bit Vista2

=?Utf-8?B?VG9tIFYu?=

Does anyone know of ananti virus program that will work with Vista Beta2 x64?
Haven't been able to get either Trend Micro or EZ Trust to work with Vista
Beta 2 64 bit.

=?Utf-8?B?SG93YXJk?=

Hi,

I'm running Avast AV from http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.html . It
supports both x64 and X86. Just download the home version for free and you
are good to go.

"Tom V." wrote:

> Does anyone know of ananti virus program that will work with Vista Beta2 x64?
> Haven't been able to get either Trend Micro or EZ Trust to work with Vista
> Beta 2 64 bit.

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Latest version of Avast antivirus claims to be Vista compatible.
Carlos

"Tom V." wrote:

> Does anyone know of ananti virus program that will work with Vista Beta2 x64?
> Haven't been able to get either Trend Micro or EZ Trust to work with Vista
> Beta 2 64 bit.

Colin Barnhorst

You will get more exhaustive information in a Vista newgroup. This ng is
for already released x64 systems, like XP Pro x64. See Andre's post above.

"Tom V." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know of ananti virus program that will work with Vista Beta2
> x64?
> Haven't been able to get either Trend Micro or EZ Trust to work with Vista
> Beta 2 64 bit.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Here is another one:
http://www.mcafee.com/us/enterprise/...cafee/vse.html
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Tom V." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know of ananti virus program that will work with Vista Beta2
> x64?
> Haven't been able to get either Trend Micro or EZ Trust to work with Vista
> Beta 2 64 bit.

=?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGlw?=

Trend Micro PC-cillin internet security 14 (Beta) worked the first time I
loaded it on my Vista 64 bit machine Built it my self, I am running the Vista
64 version with all the media add ons it can be down loaded from the Trend.