Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Reinstalled XP Pro and now have dual boot

Reinstalled XP Pro and now have dual boot

=?Utf-8?B?bXBjYXJib25p?=

I had to reinstall XP Pro for a major drive failure. I thought it was a
clean install with reformatting the drive. Some of the user profiles are
present in folders from the original install but not active as users and I
now have a dual boot system for both XP Pro installs. How can I resolve this
issue? I don't need the profiles for the users and there are no partitions
on the c: drive.

Thanks for any help.

=?Utf-8?B?bXBjYXJib25p?=

Sorry, not 64-bit version. will post elsewhere.