Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > actavation?!!!

actavation?!!!

=?Utf-8?B?eHAgbm9vYg==?=

i just download xp 64 on my computer and installed it dual booting with my xp
home, but i can't get the xp pro x64 to be activated, it's saying that the
product key is invalid, but i just got the email with it yesterday, any ideas?

any help would be apreciated

Noozer

"xp noob" <xp http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i just download xp 64 on my computer and installed it dual booting with my
>xp
> home, but i can't get the xp pro x64 to be activated, it's saying that the
> product key is invalid, but i just got the email with it yesterday, any
> ideas?

Where did you get it from?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Uh, Microsoft.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
"Noozer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "xp noob" <xp (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>i just download xp 64 on my computer and installed it dual booting with my
>>xp
>> home, but i can't get the xp pro x64 to be activated, it's saying that
>> the
>> product key is invalid, but i just got the email with it yesterday, any
>> ideas?

> Where did you get it from?

Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

Hello,
I can check the key if you want.
The people in this newsgroup can vouch for me that I work for Microsoft.
Remove the online from the email address.
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

--------------------
<From: =?Utf-8?B?eHAgbm9vYg==?= <xp (E-Mail Removed)>
<Subject: actavation?!!!
<Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 06:14:02 -0700
<Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
<
<i just download xp 64 on my computer and installed it dual booting with my
xp
<home, but i can't get the xp pro x64 to be activated, it's saying that the
<product key is invalid, but i just got the email with it yesterday, any
ideas?
<
<any help would be apreciated
<

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Yes, we trust Darrell he is the Windows x64 captain of this group.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
""Darrell Gorter[MSFT]"" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> I can check the key if you want.
> The people in this newsgroup can vouch for me that I work for Microsoft.
> Remove the online from the email address.
> Thanks,
> Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

> --------------------
> <From: =?Utf-8?B?eHAgbm9vYg==?= <xp (E-Mail Removed)>
> <Subject: actavation?!!!
> <Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 06:14:02 -0700
> <Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
> <
> <i just download xp 64 on my computer and installed it dual booting with
> my
> xp
> <home, but i can't get the xp pro x64 to be activated, it's saying that
> the
> <product key is invalid, but i just got the email with it yesterday, any
> ideas?
> <
> <any help would be apreciated
> <

Noozer

So there aren't any bogus websites out there selling REALLY cheap Windows
discs?

Does Microsoft sell OS's via download now?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Uh, Microsoft.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> "Noozer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "xp noob" <xp (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>i just download xp 64 on my computer and installed it dual booting with
>>>my xp
>>> home, but i can't get the xp pro x64 to be activated, it's saying that
>>> the
>>> product key is invalid, but i just got the email with it yesterday, any
>>> ideas?

>> Where did you get it from?

John Barnes

> Does Microsoft sell OS's via download now?

No but they do provide the 'trial' by download.