Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > OT: Did anything bad happen today?

OT: Did anything bad happen today?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Hehe, today is 6/6/06, did you have any unusual bad experiences today?
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

Larry Hodges

I had bad gas. You know...the pungent kind. I didn't even like them, and
usually a guy enjoys his own brand.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hehe, today is 6/6/06, did you have any unusual bad experiences today?
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Drink lots of water, it will dilute the scent.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Larry Hodges" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>I had bad gas. You know...the pungent kind. I didn't even like them, and
>usually a guy enjoys his own brand.

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hehe, today is 6/6/06, did you have any unusual bad experiences today?
>> --
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

Tony Sperling

I had the most terrible nightmare, I dreamt I was a Camel. And when I awoke
the waterbed was empty.

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Drink lots of water, it will dilute the scent.
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Larry Hodges" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>I had bad gas. You know...the pungent kind. I didn't even like them, and
>>usually a guy enjoys his own brand.

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hehe, today is 6/6/06, did you have any unusual bad experiences today?
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>> Andre
>>> Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Geez, that is scary.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I had the most terrible nightmare, I dreamt I was a Camel. And when I awoke
>the waterbed was empty.
>

> Tony. . .

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Drink lots of water, it will dilute the scent.
>> --
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "Larry Hodges" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>>I had bad gas. You know...the pungent kind. I didn't even like them,
>>>and usually a guy enjoys his own brand.
>>>
>>> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Colin Barnhorst

I renewed my driver's license. Not bad for me, but for everybody else?....

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hehe, today is 6/6/06, did you have any unusual bad experiences today?
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Andre:
The day after, on 6/7/6, my old & trusty Afga Snapscan scanner stopped
working.
Its life had been extended in x64 by running inside a VM, but now it has
decided to retire.
Rest in peace, oh scanner, one day after 6/6/6!
Carlos

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> Hehe, today is 6/6/06, did you have any unusual bad experiences today?
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

Dennis Pack x64, IE7B2, O2007B2

Carlos:

Sorry to hear about your scanner. The Epson CX3810 is very
reasonably priced and x64 printer and twain drivers are available for
download. It works as a standalone scanner to print a document or picture
or an image of the document can be saved on the hard drive.

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Andre:
> The day after, on 6/7/6, my old & trusty Afga Snapscan scanner stopped
> working.
> Its life had been extended in x64 by running inside a VM, but now it has
> decided to retire.
> Rest in peace, oh scanner, one day after 6/6/6!
> Carlos
>
> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:
>
>> Hehe, today is 6/6/06, did you have any unusual bad experiences today?
>> --
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Dennis:
Thanks for your advice.
This weekend I will apply the last resource.
Screw driver and disassemble the scanner.
Will see what I can find (can't help being an electrical engineer).
The darned scanner still turns on, sometimes Windows "sees" it but somehow
it doesn't start, softwarewise.
Carlos