Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > CMD in Full SCreen?

CMD in Full SCreen?

=?Utf-8?B?WHA2NGJpdA==?=

Cant I go Alt+Enter to get the full screen prompt any more?!

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

No.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Xp64bit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Cant I go Alt+Enter to get the full screen prompt any more?!

Charlie Russel - MVP

Nope, afraid not. Not sure why that is, since it's still there in Server 2k3
SP1 (32bit). What you can do is make a nearly full screen window, and save
the properties with the shortcut.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Xp64bit wrote:
> Cant I go Alt+Enter to get the full screen prompt any more?!

Tony Sperling

This is splitting hairs, but you actually have two different property pages,
you can use - one belonging to the program window. Right click and select
Properties and the functionality described by Charlie is what you get by
setting values for rows and columns in the 'Layout' tab.

If, like me, you have your Command Prompt as a Desktop shortcut you can have
the shortcut properties open a normal - minimized or maximized window.
Although the width will still depend on the columns value you set.

There may be a maximum number of col's that will not completely fill the
screen, I'm not sure, but then you can experiment with the Font to come
closer at least.

Tony. . .

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...