Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Windows Desktop Search x64

Windows Desktop Search x64

DieterS

Does anyone know when Windows Desktop Search 3.0 Beta Engine will be
availabe for x64? My Office 12 installation is annoying me with the popup
for downloading, but it isn't yet available from MS.

Dieter

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

DieterS:
In the meantime, the annoying popup can be disabled.
Go to Outlook.
Click on Tools, Options, Others, Advanced Options.
Uncheck "Show Options to download Windows Desktop Search".
Then "Accept".
That should do it.
Carlos

"DieterS" wrote:

> Does anyone know when Windows Desktop Search 3.0 Beta Engine will be
> availabe for x64? My Office 12 installation is annoying me with the popup
> for downloading, but it isn't yet available from MS.
>
> Dieter

DieterS

Thanks.
Dieter