Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > IE7 beta 3 in August?

IE7 beta 3 in August?

=?Utf-8?B?QWhtZWQgSWx5YXM=?=

I would be surprised if BETA 3 would be released as usually nothing goes
after Beta 2

who knows could be a CTP

"Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:

> ANYTHING is possible. It's a beta, and making projections two months out is
> simply a SWAG. It certainly seems _possible_, but only time will tell.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>

> Carlos wrote:
> > Can anybody confirm whether there will be a beta 3 in August?
> > Just read the news here:
> > http://www.thehotfix.net/comments.ph...1&shownews=509
> > Carlos

Matt_2k34

I wouldnt bother with IE7 beta's

IE is riddled with holes anyway and theyve just stolen Firefox's layout
design and forced it onto the old IE interface-

Be safe - Use firefox

--
Matt_2k34
Matt_2k34's Profile: http://www.64bit-world.com/forums/member.php?u=2100

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

There will be a BETA 3 of IE 7:

and there will also be a Windows Longhorn Server BETA 3 release next year.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

news:(E-Mail Removed)...