Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > IE7 beta 3 in August?

IE7 beta 3 in August?

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Can anybody confirm whether there will be a beta 3 in August?
Just read the news here:
http://www.thehotfix.net/comments.ph...1&shownews=509
Carlos

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

I can confirm that a BETA 3 is coming this summer, just don't have any idea
when in the Summer.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anybody confirm whether there will be a beta 3 in August?
> Just read the news here:
> http://www.thehotfix.net/comments.ph...1&shownews=509
> Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

ANYTHING is possible. It's a beta, and making projections two months out is
simply a SWAG. It certainly seems _possible_, but only time will tell.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Carlos wrote:
> Can anybody confirm whether there will be a beta 3 in August?
> Just read the news here:
> http://www.thehotfix.net/comments.ph...1&shownews=509
> Carlos

George

I was told the Beta 3 will be skipped to open the door for Beta 4. FWIW.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anybody confirm whether there will be a beta 3 in August?
> Just read the news here:
> http://www.thehotfix.net/comments.ph...1&shownews=509
> Carlos

DP

Why wouldn't they then just call it Beta 3 anyway?

"George" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O%23MKs$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was told the Beta 3 will be skipped to open the door for Beta 4. FWIW.

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Can anybody confirm whether there will be a beta 3 in August?
>> Just read the news here:
>> http://www.thehotfix.net/comments.ph...1&shownews=509
>> Carlos

George

Good question. Perhaps they want to leave the door open for something else?
Why don't you ask andre dacosta ot the latina, whatshisname, they know
everything.

"DP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Why wouldn't they then just call it Beta 3 anyway?
>
> "George" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:O%23MKs$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I was told the Beta 3 will be skipped to open the door for Beta 4. FWIW.

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Can anybody confirm whether there will be a beta 3 in August?
>>> Just read the news here:
>>> http://www.thehotfix.net/comments.ph...1&shownews=509
>>> Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Translator note:
Summer must be interpreted as:
Summer: for inhabitants of the "topside" of the world
Windert: for inhabitantes of the "bottomside" of the world

Carlos
P.S.: English may be "International". Weather seasons ain't.

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> I can confirm that a BETA 3 is coming this summer, just don't have any idea
> when in the Summer.
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can anybody confirm whether there will be a beta 3 in August?
> > Just read the news here:
> > http://www.thehotfix.net/comments.ph...1&shownews=509
> > Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Windert = Winter (typing error)

"Carlos" wrote:

> Translator note:
> Summer must be interpreted as:
> Summer: for inhabitants of the "topside" of the world
> Windert: for inhabitantes of the "bottomside" of the world
>
> Carlos
> P.S.: English may be "International". Weather seasons ain't.
>
> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:
>
> > I can confirm that a BETA 3 is coming this summer, just don't have any idea
> > when in the Summer.
> > --
> > --
> > Andre
> > Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
> >
> > "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Can anybody confirm whether there will be a beta 3 in August?
> > > Just read the news here:
> > > http://www.thehotfix.net/comments.ph...1&shownews=509
> > > Carlos

John Barnes

Should be getting pretty cold over the next month or so in your part of the
underworld.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Windert = Winter (typing error)
>
> "Carlos" wrote:
>
>> Translator note:
>> Summer must be interpreted as:
>> Summer: for inhabitants of the "topside" of the world
>> Windert: for inhabitantes of the "bottomside" of the world
>>
>> Carlos
>> P.S.: English may be "International". Weather seasons ain't.
>>
>> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:
>>
>> > I can confirm that a BETA 3 is coming this summer, just don't have any
>> > idea
>> > when in the Summer.
>> > --
>> > --
>> > Andre
>> > Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
>> > Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>> > Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
>> > http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>> >
>> > "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Temperature still holding on top of 0 degrees C (equal to 32F), i.e., "warm"
for us.
Getting ready for Winter (sky season close to Ushuaia) and the invasion of
foreign tourism anxious to leave their dollars and euros down here!
Carlos