Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Installing a 32 bit program on W2K3/64

Installing a 32 bit program on W2K3/64

Arnie

It appears to install and run properly. The installation makes
entries in \HKLM\Software. But, I can't see the entries with
regedit. Am I looking at the 64 bit registry? If so, how do I
look at the 32 bit hive?

Thanks,
- Arnie

Jane Colman

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node

--
Jane, not plain 64bit enabled
Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation.
"Arnie" <none> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It appears to install and run properly. The installation makes entries in
> \HKLM\Software. But, I can't see the entries with regedit. Am I looking
> at the 64 bit registry? If so, how do I look at the 32 bit hive?
>
> Thanks,
> - Arnie

Arnie

Thanks Jane.