Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Can't connect sence SP-2

Can't connect sence SP-2

=?Utf-8?B?V3lkbw==?=

Hi,

I can no longer connect to my AP and my desktop with my laptog sence
upgrading to Windows XP SP-2. Could SP-2 be the problem? Could it have
something to do with the Wireles setup Wizard? Everything looks like it
should be working. I have a wireless g router.
--
Thank you,

mikeFNB

sp2 is a pig at screwing up wireless stuff.
just look at the messages regarding that in the group.

check every driver at the makers website is the latest.

then review the solutions others have found in the past msgs

mike

"Wydo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I can no longer connect to my AP and my desktop with my laptog sence
> upgrading to Windows XP SP-2. Could SP-2 be the problem? Could it have
> something to do with the Wireles setup Wizard? Everything looks like it
> should be working. I have a wireless g router.
> --
> Thank you,

---