Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > X Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

X Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

TechGeekPro

I check in on the NG this morning and there are dozens of messages from some
"annonoymous" loser telling us how many messages have been posted by the
MCNGP's.

WHO FUGGING CARES!!!

Please, let's all ignore these post in hopes that they will just go away!

--
I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

Good morning from whatever planet you just flew in from,
Hotdose some mcngp bacterium, Download
Transgenders's 'Man on the Stairs' for return flight
plans and ... Now go Home!

you try to confuse

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

zenner

You Hit my children...I beat you now!
You kick my dog? I kill you?
You steal my goats? You family, it all must die!

You must do the needful, now!

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:36da01c4294d$982308f0$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Good morning from whatever planet you just flew in from,
> Hotdose some mcngp bacterium, Download
> Transgenders's 'Man on the Stairs' for return flight
> plans and ... Now go Home!

---

Rowdy Yates

"zenner" <zenner<nospam>> wrote in news:#uRjwaWKEHA.3316
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> You Hit my children...I beat you now!
> You kick my dog? I kill you?
> You steal my goats? You family, it all must die!
>
> You must do the needful, now!

you no say that to me!

Rowdy Yates
--
"the man who tried and failed miserably"
--

Brian

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> you no say that to me!

You have no chance make your time!

6 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

Brat

you cannot count... anonymous, zenner, rowdy and brian are not MCNGP... do
the math you moron

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:47ba01c42be4$488cc760$(E-Mail Removed)...

> 6 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

zenner

Seems like a good plan.

"TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I check in on the NG this morning and there are dozens of messages from

some
> "annonoymous" loser telling us how many messages have been posted by the
> MCNGP's.
>
> WHO FUGGING CARES!!!
>
> Please, let's all ignore these post in hopes that they will just go away!
>
> --
> I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

---

JaR

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:22:10 +0000, Brat declaimed:

> you cannot count... anonymous, zenner, rowdy and brian are not MCNGP... do
> the math you moron

Neither is wongh.