Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > new study material

new study material

harryph

hay all have been using ms press for a while now but the
books on '03 esecial 290 i think are very bad, well lots
of mistakes anyway, done a quick serch and came up with
testking but looks a little bit sus what this material
like is worth using or will i not learn any thing from it

showie

trust me harry dont bother with it it s just a brainbump
you will not learn a thing from it well ya might get a
couple of answers from it but other from that its just a
waste of $$ and time and the server running ther site. is
this the sam harry that was at the demon server last night

harryph

yeah that tas me gave you a nice little hamering the other
lad seanja ive seen around here was good though, you shoot
at the right time just not in the proper direction and you
need to move around more dont stand in the same place for
to long your just a sitting buck get these down and you
might be a bit better to play with will be back ther same
time monday to see if ya take note

sean

showie is going to need more then a weekend of practice,
ti've told him this hundreds of times but never listens.
but fare play to him hes turned up everytime we had a
chalenge this week and he makes me look alto better, let
us know were you'll be monday, leave a post on carls site

Consultant

try sybex

"harryph" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:328e01c42909$1f06a470$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hay all have been using ms press for a while now but the
> books on '03 esecial 290 i think are very bad, well lots
> of mistakes anyway, done a quick serch and came up with
> testking but looks a little bit sus what this material
> like is worth using or will i not learn any thing from it

WTF?
Dude, feed your veins with another hot dose of mcngp
bacterium before posting!

sean

sorry not sure what u are talking bout go eat a duck

Rowdy Yates

"sean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:3c6001c42a2c
$20291f30$(E-Mail Removed):

> sorry not sure what u are talking bout go eat a duck

duck! yuck!

Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

New CCNP study material James Cisco 0 12-26-2006 08:39 PM
Study material for logic design salah.kazi@gmail.com VHDL 2 01-11-2006 05:03 PM
Study material for logic design salah.kazi@gmail.com VHDL 0 01-09-2006 03:50 AM
New study material Andrew A+ Certification 0 11-28-2003 05:52 PM
Study material for exam 70-290 Sandra Amorim Microsoft Certification 1 09-15-2003 01:49 PM

Advertisments