Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Trial Email?

Trial Email?

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9zaGluYXRvcg==?=

How long does it take to come? Mine has been over a few hours, does it take a
day or two or what?

Bruce Chambers

Boshinator wrote:
> How long does it take to come? Mine has been over a few hours, does it take a
> day or two or what?

What "trial email?" From whom and to whom? Which partivulare email
client are you testing? Have you contacted your ISP for assistance in
configuring said email client?

No one can help if you don't provide at least a modicum of pertinent
information.

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Tony Sperling

If it is the XP x64 trial confirmation, I think you ought to have it the
same day at least - a few hours would be more than usual, but not anything
abnormal.

+ it may depend where in the world you are.

Tony. . .

"Boshinator" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How long does it take to come? Mine has been over a few hours, does it
> take a
> day or two or what?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

You just get it a few minutes after applying for the download.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Boshinator" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How long does it take to come? Mine has been over a few hours, does it
> take a
> day or two or what?

How to upgrade trial version to non-trial version w/o formatting =?Utf-8?B?WFB4NjQ=?= Windows 64bit 2 02-22-2007 06:27 AM
Secure Agent trial? admin too Cisco 0 05-24-2004 05:09 PM
CSACS Trial jt Cisco 0 05-10-2004 05:28 AM
FREE TRIAL PROMOTIONAL SOFTWARE AUTO ENGINE POSTER Firefox 0 01-09-2004 03:04 PM
Creating trial version software Nima ASP .Net 1 10-23-2003 03:11 PM

Advertisments