Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Kensington Trackball

Kensington Trackball

=?Utf-8?B?YXp1dGp3?=

Need help--

Ive been using Kensington Expert Mouse Pro Trackball model 64213, thats the
four button job with separate scroll wheel and two 'chords', for quite a few
years now. My employer has upgraded my workstation to Windows XP Pro x64,
which doesnt like my trackball. Kensington has not been helpful, essentially
blew me off. Im having difficulties readjusting to a relatively primitive
mouse - change of posture inducing muscle cramps, etc. My searching the web
has not been productive.

Can someone tell me a way I (or my IT guy, Im a user, not a manager) can get
my trackball to run properly on the new OS? Barring that, does someone know
of a similar trackball that *is* compatible with XPx64?

Martin S.

You may want to look at the Logitech Track Balls, I think they are all
supported under x64, I would check with Logitech first though to confirm.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...