Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Video playback

Video playback

Ravana

I just upgraded my motherboard to a gigbyte GA-K8N51GMF
and now my video files wont play. When i download and install the codec
for them, media player and other players crash with a message "media
player had to shutdown"

Ive download and installed the latest drivers for the video chipset and
motherboard chipset, but still it doesnt work

Im currently using the onboard video and sound

Can anyone please help me?

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

When you changed motherboards, did you do a Repair Installation?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...