Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > OT: Symantec BETA Testing

OT: Symantec BETA Testing

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

You can sign up at the following link to test Symantec's 2007 line of
products. Vista is expected to be supported as it is listed as one of the
operating systems to test on.

https://et.symantec.com/signup/
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

Dennis Pack x64, IE7B2

Andre:
Thank you for the link. Hopefully I'll be able to test Ghost.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You can sign up at the following link to test Symantec's 2007 line of
> products. Vista is expected to be supported as it is listed as one of the
> operating systems to test on.
>
> https://et.symantec.com/signup/
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Hopefully Charlie doesn't get mad at me for posting this.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Dennis Pack x64, IE7B2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Andre:
> Thank you for the link. Hopefully I'll be able to test Ghost.

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> You can sign up at the following link to test Symantec's 2007 line of
>> products. Vista is expected to be supported as it is listed as one of the
>> operating systems to test on.
>>
>> https://et.symantec.com/signup/
>> --
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

Charlie Russel - MVP

No, to each his own. Personally, I'll pass...

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
> Hopefully Charlie doesn't get mad at me for posting this.
> --
>
> "Dennis Pack x64, IE7B2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Andre:
>> Thank you for the link. Hopefully I'll be able to test Ghost.

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> You can sign up at the following link to test Symantec's 2007 line of
>>> products. Vista is expected to be supported as it is listed as one of
>>> the operating systems to test on.
>>>
>>> https://et.symantec.com/signup/
>>> --
>>> --
>>> Andre
>>> Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com

Suzan

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> No, to each his own. Personally, I'll pass...
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
> http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...ght_for_Me.doc
>
> Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
>> Hopefully Charlie doesn't get mad at me for posting this.
>> --
>>
>> "Dennis Pack x64, IE7B2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Andre:
>>> Thank you for the link. Hopefully I'll be able to test Ghost.
>>>

>>> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Charlie Mussel and Andrew Micostas:

Hey guys, it is really annoying to look at your congested signatures every
time you moron's post. Can you gus cut the crap out?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Its Charlie Russel and Andre Da Costa:

Maybe if you top post, it won't be so annoying.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Suzan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ul9$(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> No, to each his own. Personally, I'll pass...
>>
>> --
>> Charlie.
>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>> http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...ght_for_Me.doc
>>
>> Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
>>> Hopefully Charlie doesn't get mad at me for posting this.
>>> --
>>>
>>> "Dennis Pack x64, IE7B2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Charlie Mussel and Andrew Micostas:
>
> Hey guys, it is really annoying to look at your congested signatures every
> time you moron's post. Can you gus cut the crap out?

Jud Hendrix

On Sun, 21 May 2006 23:31:18 -0400, "Suzan" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hey guys, it is really annoying to look at your congested signatures every
>time you moron's post. Can you gus cut the crap out?

Get a newsreader or learn to configure your's to cut off eveyrthing after
the "-- ".

jud

John Barnes

Did your old 'friend' Mike return from a sex change operation?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Its Charlie Russel and Andre Da Costa:
>
> Maybe if you top post, it won't be so annoying.
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Suzan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ul9$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> No, to each his own. Personally, I'll pass...
>>>
>>> --
>>> Charlie.
>>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>>> http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...ght_for_Me.doc

>> Charlie Mussel and Andrew Micostas:
>>
>> Hey guys, it is really annoying to look at your congested signatures
>> every time you moron's post. Can you gus cut the crap out?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Yeah, he's still recovering.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

news:%235WP%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did your old 'friend' Mike return from a sex change operation?

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Its Charlie Russel and Andre Da Costa:
>>
>> Maybe if you top post, it won't be so annoying.
>> --
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "Suzan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:ul9$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "Charlie Russel - MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Charlie Mussel and Andrew Micostas:
>>>
>>> Hey guys, it is really annoying to look at your congested signatures
>>> every time you moron's post. Can you gus cut the crap out?

Suzan

It's all the same crap, Andrew