Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > windows media player beta 11

windows media player beta 11

Aaron Kelley

That's nice to hear...
I haven't been able to find anything about it.

- Aaron

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My understanding is that there will be when WMP11 rtm's.
>
> "Aaron Kelley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Furthermore...
>> It's not XP, but a native x64 version of Windows Media Player 11 is
>> included in Windows Vista.
>> (It is unclear as to whether or not there will be *any* WMP11 offering
>> for Windows XP x64 at this time.)
>>
>> - Aaron
>>
>> "Jane C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> XP Professional x64 comes with Windows Media Player 10 included. It
>>> plays all of my music and video clips just fine.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jane, not plain 64bit enabled
>>> Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation
>>> "Perry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Colin Barnhorst

An x64 version was not needed for beta testing. Its the same functionality.

news:uhypT$(E-Mail Removed)...