Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Trend Micro 64-bit response

Trend Micro 64-bit response

John Barnes

I received this when I was contacting technical support about a problem with
the x86 version and inquired about a 64-bit version. Since their 2007
version will be out before Vista, it seems that the 2008 edition will likely
be the time frame for 64-bit support

Greetings Valued Customer,

In line with your concern, as of the moment, there are still no updates
regarding developing a Pc-cillin Internet Security version which is
compatible with 64-bit computer. However, we appreciate your suggestion.
Feedback is very important to Trend Micro. With the help of customers like
you, we will be able to improve our products and services. I will be
forwarding your suggestion to the proper department, rest assure that your
voice have been heard. If you have other suggestions, please feel free to
email us again.