Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > AMD Dual-Core processor new driver

AMD Dual-Core processor new driver

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

AMD has just released v1.3.1 drivers for their dual-core processors for
Windows x64.
Read the news here:
http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/..._13118,00.html
Download from here:
http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...mdcpusetup.exe
Newer versions should be available soon for the rest of AMD processors.
Read here:
http://www.warp2search.net/modules.p...icle&sid=28522
Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

Thanks, Carlos.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> AMD has just released v1.3.1 drivers for their dual-core processors for
> Windows x64.
> Read the news here:
> http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/..._13118,00.html
> Download from here:
> http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...mdcpusetup.exe
> Newer versions should be available soon for the rest of AMD processors.
> Read here:
> http://www.warp2search.net/modules.p...icle&sid=28522
> Carlos

Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Corsair

And for all AMD processor too:

Athlon 64 - X2 - Turion - etc.

for windows XP32 - XP64 - 2003 32/64

looking for the driver for the specific model in the download area.

thanks, downloaded and installed the Turion64 for wxp32 and the Athlon64 for
wxp64.
--
regards/Corsair

"Charlie Russel - MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el
mensaje news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks, Carlos.
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> AMD has just released v1.3.1 drivers for their dual-core processors for
>> Windows x64.
>> Read the news here:
>> http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/..._13118,00.html
>> Download from here:
>> http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...mdcpusetup.exe
>> Newer versions should be available soon for the rest of AMD processors.
>> Read here:
>> http://www.warp2search.net/modules.p...icle&sid=28522
>> Carlos

> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Rick

The package actually is a one-for-all. It has both 32-bit and 64-bit
drivers in the same package.

Corsair wrote:
> And for all AMD processor too:
>
> Athlon 64 - X2 - Turion - etc.
>
> for windows XP32 - XP64 - 2003 32/64
>
> looking for the driver for the specific model in the download area.
>
> thanks, downloaded and installed the Turion64 for wxp32 and the Athlon64 for
> wxp64.
> --
> regards/Corsair
>
> "Charlie Russel - MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el
> mensaje news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thanks, Carlos.
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> AMD has just released v1.3.1 drivers for their dual-core processors for
>>> Windows x64.
>>> Read the news here:
>>> http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/..._13118,00.html
>>> Download from here:
>>> http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...mdcpusetup.exe
>>> Newer versions should be available soon for the rest of AMD processors.
>>> Read here:
>>> http://www.warp2search.net/modules.p...icle&sid=28522
>>> Carlos

>> --
>> --
>> Charlie.
>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Rick:
Thanks for the info.
Will download ir right away.
Carlos

"Rick" wrote:

> The package actually is a one-for-all. It has both 32-bit and 64-bit
> drivers in the same package.
>
> Corsair wrote:
> > And for all AMD processor too:
> >
> > Athlon 64 - X2 - Turion - etc.
> >
> > for windows XP32 - XP64 - 2003 32/64
> >
> > looking for the driver for the specific model in the download area.
> >
> > thanks, downloaded and installed the Turion64 for wxp32 and the Athlon64 for
> > wxp64.
> > --
> > regards/Corsair
> >
> > "Charlie Russel - MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el
> > mensaje news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Thanks, Carlos.
> >> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> --
> >> --
> >> Charlie.
> >> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Tony Sperling

Have you spotted any benefits from it yet?

Tony. . .

"Corsair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> And for all AMD processor too:
>
> Athlon 64 - X2 - Turion - etc.
>
> for windows XP32 - XP64 - 2003 32/64
>
> looking for the driver for the specific model in the download area.
>
> thanks, downloaded and installed the Turion64 for wxp32 and the Athlon64
> for wxp64.
> --
> regards/Corsair
>
> "Charlie Russel - MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el
> mensaje news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thanks, Carlos.
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> AMD has just released v1.3.1 drivers for their dual-core processors for
>>> Windows x64.
>>> Read the news here:
>>> http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/..._13118,00.html
>>> Download from here:
>>> http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...mdcpusetup.exe
>>> Newer versions should be available soon for the rest of AMD processors.
>>> Read here:
>>> http://www.warp2search.net/modules.p...icle&sid=28522
>>> Carlos

>> --
>> --
>> Charlie.
>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

RonK

I don't notice any difference yet.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have you spotted any benefits from it yet?

Dominic Payer

No obvious benefits.
It's probably just updated to drive the new processors which are about to be
released.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have you spotted any benefits from it yet?
>

> Tony. . .
>

> "Corsair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> And for all AMD processor too:
>>
>> Athlon 64 - X2 - Turion - etc.
>>
>> for windows XP32 - XP64 - 2003 32/64
>>
>> looking for the driver for the specific model in the download area.
>>
>> thanks, downloaded and installed the Turion64 for wxp32 and the Athlon64
>> for wxp64.
>> --
>> regards/Corsair
>>
>> "Charlie Russel - MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el
>> mensaje news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Thanks, Carlos.
>>> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>> Charlie.
>>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Tony Sperling

Thanks to both - and yes, much as I expected.

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...