Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Visual studio .Net 2003 Professional Edition

Visual studio .Net 2003 Professional Edition

=?Utf-8?B?UnA=?=

I tried to install Visual studio .Net 2003 Professional Edition. Since I was
not successful in installing this (it showed up in the start menu with just
"Visual C++ remote drbugger" in it). I removed it from the Add/Remove
programs. But, It has not gone away from the Start menu.

Now I am not able to install Visual studio .Net (any version) at all. If I
run the setup. I get a message saying it is installed. But, does not appear
in the Add/Remove programs or the Start menu.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

You might get better help posting this to a related newsgroup:
microsoft.public.vsnet.setup
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Rp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I tried to install Visual studio .Net 2003 Professional Edition. Since I
>was
> not successful in installing this (it showed up in the start menu with
> just
> "Visual C++ remote drbugger" in it). I removed it from the Add/Remove
> programs. But, It has not gone away from the Start menu.
>
> Now I am not able to install Visual studio .Net (any version) at all. If I
> run the setup. I get a message saying it is installed. But, does not
> appear
> in the Add/Remove programs or the Start menu.

Ken Tucker [MVP]

Hi,

http://www.vb-tips.com/default.aspx?...c-502ef8cb7a23

Ken