Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Remote Desktop Connection problems

Remote Desktop Connection problems

SEFL

I'm having a problem with Remote Desktop Connection in the 64-bit
version of XP.

Every time I try to connect, I get the folowing error:

"The Terminal Services ActiveX Control (mstscax.dll) does not match the
version of the client shell."

I tried downloading RDC from the Microsoft website, but it didn't work.

Is it possible to reinstall RDC from the XP 64 CD? Or do I have to
download it from somewhere?

Thanks.

Adam
http://www.searchenginefriendlylayouts.com