Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Microsoft Still Likes Me, Part 2.

Microsoft Still Likes Me, Part 2.

Kevin John Panzke

I was just Invited to a Beta that you guys might be interested in, just FYI.

I won't provide any more details until I know Whether or Not the Beta is
Under an NDA, just FYI.

Kevin John Panzke

Disregard this Post, I dropped out of the Beta, because I Violated the NDA
in the Windows Vista Public Newsgroups.

P.S. The Beta was Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 just in case anybody
asks, just FYI.

"Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was just Invited to a Beta that you guys might be interested in, just
>FYI.
>
> I won't provide any more details until I know Whether or Not the Beta is
> Under an NDA, just FYI.

Tony Sperling

Hi,

just in case you'll be bored, here's an interesting development. Fresh out
with 'XGL', and no hint of any NDA's!

http://www.lxnaydesign.net/index.php

These are installable 'Live DVD' versions, the 64bit version is RC and the
32bit is still in Beta!

Enjoy!

Tony. . .

"Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Disregard this Post, I dropped out of the Beta, because I Violated the NDA
> in the Windows Vista Public Newsgroups.
>
> P.S. The Beta was Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 just in case anybody
> asks, just FYI.
>
> "Kevin John Panzke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I was just Invited to a Beta that you guys might be interested in, just
>>FYI.
>>
>> I won't provide any more details until I know Whether or Not the Beta is
>> Under an NDA, just FYI.

Kevin John Panzke

No Thanks, looks like an Un-Trusted Website to me, just FYI.

news:e%(E-Mail Removed)...