Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are mis

Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are mis

=?Utf-8?B?TGltZXkgbGFk?=

Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are missing. I
cannot configure my drives. Help!!! I have tried doing a Windows repair but
don't remember my system password!

Thank you,
John

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Can you access it by clicking Start > Right click "My Computer" > Manage >
expand Storage

If your current account has Administrative Rights, you can change the
Administrator password by clicking Start > Run > control userpasswords2 >
Reset Password.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Limey lad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are missing. I
> cannot configure my drives. Help!!! I have tried doing a Windows repair
> but
> don't remember my system password!
>
> Thank you,
> John

=?Utf-8?B?TGltZXkgbGFk?=

Wonderful! Thank you Carlos, I'll try that.

John

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> Can you access it by clicking Start > Right click "My Computer" > Manage >
> expand Storage
>
> If your current account has Administrative Rights, you can change the
> Administrator password by clicking Start > Run > control userpasswords2 >
> Reset Password.
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>

> "Limey lad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are missing. I
> > cannot configure my drives. Help!!! I have tried doing a Windows repair
> > but
> > don't remember my system password!
> >
> > Thank you,
> > John

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Muchas Gracias
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Limey lad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wonderful! Thank you Carlos, I'll try that.
>
> John
>
> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:
>
>> Can you access it by clicking Start > Right click "My Computer" > Manage
>> >

>> expand Storage
>>
>> If your current account has Administrative Rights, you can change the
>> Administrator password by clicking Start > Run > control userpasswords2 >
>> Reset Password.
>> --
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>

>> "Limey lad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are missing.
>> > cannot configure my drives. Help!!! I have tried doing a Windows repair
>> > but
>> > don't remember my system password!
>> >
>> > Thank you,
>> > John

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

You are welcome, Tony!

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> Muchas Gracias
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Limey lad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Wonderful! Thank you Carlos, I'll try that.
> >
> > John
> >
> > "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:
> >
> >> Can you access it by clicking Start > Right click "My Computer" > Manage
> >> >
> >> expand Storage
> >>
> >> If your current account has Administrative Rights, you can change the
> >> Administrator password by clicking Start > Run > control userpasswords2 >
> >> Reset Password.
> >> --
> >> --
> >> Andre
> >> Windows Connected | http://www.windowsconnected.com
> >>

> >> "Limey lad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Utf-8?B?TGltZXkgbGFk?=

Fantastic! Andre, thank you, you made my day. My 4 H/D's are now correctly
lettered and formatted to NTFS. Question, why did this link dissappear and
how do I restore it under Disk Management?

John T.