Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Fujitsu M3097DG

Fujitsu M3097DG

Charles Kenyon

I am thinking of buying a used Fujutsu M3097DG scanner. This is a SCSI
scanner. Will I be able to find drivers for it?
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Charles Kenyon

nevermind
If I get it I'll be using it with Win 32.

Sorry.

news:ee%23Rz0$(E-Mail Removed)...