Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Drivers (again)

Drivers (again)

Carl

Does anyone know if there is a 64bit driver for the Logitech Quickcam
Communicate STX? Thier site says that they do not support windows server
2003 edition, and there is no contact details available to beg for them! I
emailed PC Zone about this yesterday, so here's hoping that their muscle
will shift them into gear!

=?Utf-8?B?ZGx0b2w=?=

"Carl" wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a 64bit driver for the Logitech Quickcam
> Communicate STX? Thier site says that they do not support windows server
> 2003 edition, and there is no contact details available to beg for them! I
> emailed PC Zone about this yesterday, so here's hoping that their muscle
> will shift them into gear!

Rick

What is your point? If Logitech says they don't have drivers for one of
their products, then there aren't any drivers!

dltol wrote:

> "Carl" wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know if there is a 64bit driver for the Logitech Quickcam
>> Communicate STX? Thier site says that they do not support windows server
>> 2003 edition, and there is no contact details available to beg for them! I
>> emailed PC Zone about this yesterday, so here's hoping that their muscle
>> will shift them into gear!

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Carl
There is still hope, outside of Logitech.
These guys have started an independent project on x64 drivers for Logitech
webcams.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/logicamerax64
Still no driver to download.
Check the page periodically and see what comes out.
Carlos

"Carl" wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a 64bit driver for the Logitech Quickcam
> Communicate STX? Thier site says that they do not support windows server
> 2003 edition, and there is no contact details available to beg for them! I
> emailed PC Zone about this yesterday, so here's hoping that their muscle
> will shift them into gear!

Carl

Thank you. Good to get a decent HELPFUL response!

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

You are quite welcome, Carl!
Carlos