Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > how to convert wstring to 64 bits?

how to convert wstring to 64 bits?

Simon Guertin

I am trying to port my application to 64 bits.
I have a problem where the wstring library does not exist in visual
studio 2003.

What other options do I have to manipulate unicode strings in 64 bits?

My project is in win32.

Thank you for any help

Simon

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

You would get better, more targetted help if you post this to a programming
newsgroup:
microsoft.public.vsnet.general
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Simon Guertin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23o$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am trying to port my application to 64 bits.
> I have a problem where the wstring library does not exist in visual studio
> 2003.
>
> What other options do I have to manipulate unicode strings in 64 bits?
>
> My project is in win32.
>
> Thank you for any help
>
> Simon

Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\)

"Simon Guertin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23o$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am trying to port my application to 64 bits.
> I have a problem where the wstring library does not exist in visual studio
> 2003.

Then use CString instead of wstring.