Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Registry Cleaner x64 compatible and freeware

Registry Cleaner x64 compatible and freeware

Bruce Chambers

Sue in Florida wrote:
> CCleaner aka Crap Cleaner also works under x64 is very frequently updated and
> tells you exactly what it's going to do before it does it.

It's also a great source of false alarms. I tried the latest
version on a brand-new OS installation (WinXPx64) with no additional
applications installed, and CCleaner still managed to "find" over a
hundred allegedly orphaned registry entries and dozens of purportedly
"suspicious" files.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: