Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 4000 - DRIVERS?

Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 4000 - DRIVERS?

=?Utf-8?B?YWRtdXI=?=

Just got Dell with x64 OS & the mouse works OK, but the keyboard does not.

Of course the driver disk with the set is of no use...

.... are there new drivers out there anywhere? I have searched everywhere I
can think of, with NO JOY!

.... Or do I need to plug in my generic Dell keyboard

Thanks for any help...

Rick

Why don't you get the current drivers from the MS web site? They have
64-bit drivers posted for download. All you have to do is search for them.

admur wrote:
> Just got Dell with x64 OS & the mouse works OK, but the keyboard does not.
>
> Of course the driver disk with the set is of no use...
>
> ... are there new drivers out there anywhere? I have searched everywhere I
> can think of, with NO JOY!
>
> ... Or do I need to plug in my generic Dell keyboard
>
> Thanks for any help...

=?Utf-8?B?YWRtdXI=?=

Ok I just found it...

I was searching under the wirless desktop set, when I needed to search just
for the wireless comfort keyboard.

For anyone else that happens upon this post, here is the link...

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...TP55_64Eng.exe

Thanks for your repsonse Rick