Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > obtained 70-293 help, thanks!

obtained 70-293 help, thanks!

Garnet

hi, professionals here,

right now, prepare for 70-293 exam. please give some
suggestions, appreciate it very much.

I got Sybex study guide, moc-2278, and so on so forth.
does anything I missed or I should plus additional work.

thank.

Rowdy Yates

"Garnet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:292401c42823
$2f21b0c0$(E-Mail Removed):

> hi, professionals here,
>
> right now, prepare for 70-293 exam. please give some
> suggestions, appreciate it very much.
>
> I got Sybex study guide, moc-2278, and so on so forth.
> does anything I missed or I should plus additional work.
>
> thank.

a book and moc should be enough. just setup a test setup. server/client.
that should do it.

Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

thank you!!

>$2f21b0c0$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> hi, professionals here,
>>
>> right now, prepare for 70-293 exam. please give some
>> suggestions, appreciate it very much.
>>
>> I got Sybex study guide, moc-2278, and so on so forth.
>> does anything I missed or I should plus additional work.
>>
>> thank.

>a book and moc should be enough. just setup a test setup.

server/client.
>that should do it.
>
>Rowdy Yates, MCSE
>--
>Rowdy's Home Page
>http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
>"it's a work in progress"
>.

Neil

Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> a book and moc should be enough. just setup a test setup. server/client.
> that should do it.

um, might be a little difficult to set up a lab to match the MOC. you will
need the trainers CD if you want to follow the labs as they are in the MOC.
Of course if the OP has this then yer good ta go. but based on the post...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Rowdy Yates

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns94D3766B05D6Aneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>
>> a book and moc should be enough. just setup a test setup.
>> server/client. that should do it.
>>

> um, might be a little difficult to set up a lab to match the MOC. you
> will need the trainers CD if you want to follow the labs as they are
> in the MOC. Of course if the OP has this then yer good ta go. but
> based on the post...

show off.

Rowdy Yates
--
"the man who tried and failed miserably"
--

> show off.

crap, I thought that was zipped up...

--