Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Scheduled Tasks

Scheduled Tasks

R Bartley

Recently the scheduled tasks began having issues in the x64 environment. I
can no longer add scheduled tasks. It gives me the error "Insufficient
memory to continue. Please close applications and try again." I cannot even
edit tasks taht are already there, same error. They can only be deleted. I
have 2gig of RAM with nothing open.

Thanks,

RBB

Tony Sperling

Perhaps your partition is severely fragmented - or, if you have been
de-fragmenting recently, you may have deleted your page-file in preparation?

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...