Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Virtual CD/DVD tool for 64 bit Windows

Virtual CD/DVD tool for 64 bit Windows

Bruce Sanderson

I've been hunting for a Virtual CD type tool that works on Windows 2003
Server 64 bit that can handle ISO DVD images.

So far, I've only found some that work on 32 bit windows or that work on 64
bit but cannot deal with DVD images.

Anyone know of a Virtual CD/DVD tool for 64 bit Windows that can
"virtualize" an DVD ISO image (preferably free!)?

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders

Jane Colman

Daemon Tools works on x64 XP, latest version is 4.03. And it is free
--
Jane, but not plain 64 bit enabled
Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation.

Jane Colman

Forgot to say, that it will mount just about all formats of image, ISO, .nrg
etc etc, and handles DVD and CD images.

--
Jane, but not plain 64 bit enabled
Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation.

Bruce Sanderson

Thanks, Jane; Daemon Tools appears to be working OK on my Windows 2003
Server 64 bit.

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders

"Jane Colman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23IQ$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Forgot to say, that it will mount just about all formats of image, ISO,
> .nrg etc etc, and handles DVD and CD images.
>
> --
> Jane, but not plain 64 bit enabled
> Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation.

Sam Crawford

On 18-Mar-2006, "Jane Colman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Jane, but not plain 64 bit enabled
> Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation.

Jane,

Your signature made me chuckle.