Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Convenient reflector mount?

Convenient reflector mount?

DeanB

I've got a pack of diffuse reflectors (22' diameter), and a simple
stand with clips that hold the circle, but its a bit of a pain to
adjust the light angle. What I think might be really good would be a
simple tripod mount so that the tripod arm could be used to angle the
thing. Is this available? Something that would sit on top of a tripod
with a couple of arms that come out and clamp the reflector vertically?

Eric Miller

"DeanB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> I've got a pack of diffuse reflectors (22' diameter), and a simple
> stand with clips that hold the circle, but its a bit of a pain to
> adjust the light angle. What I think might be really good would be a
> simple tripod mount so that the tripod arm could be used to angle the
> thing. Is this available? Something that would sit on top of a tripod
> with a couple of arms that come out and clamp the reflector vertically?

Wow, that's a big reflector.

Eric Miller
www.dyesscreek.com

DeanB

On Mar 27, 12:34 pm, "Eric Miller" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> "DeanB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>
> > I've got a pack of diffuse reflectors (22' diameter), and a simple
> > stand with clips that hold the circle, but its a bit of a pain to
> > adjust the light angle. What I think might be really good would be a
> > simple tripod mount so that the tripod arm could be used to angle the
> > thing. Is this available? Something that would sit on top of a tripod
> > with a couple of arms that come out and clamp the reflector vertically?

> Wow, that's a big reflector.
>
> Eric Millerwww.dyesscreek.com

Lol, try 22" !