Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Live Video Streaming

Live Video Streaming

Asif

Hi all,

Can any one help me out about how to do live video streaming in
asp.net page similar to YouTube.com?

Thanks a lot

Asif

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Asif,

See there http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...t+video+stream

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/

A> Hi all,
A>
A> Can any one help me out about how to do live video streaming in
A> asp.net page similar to YouTube.com?
A>
A> Thanks a lot
A>
A> Asif

I created this free MediaPlayer ASP.NET control to ease such tasks:
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/StreamingMedia.aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr,