Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Vlan Creation/dissociation

Vlan Creation/dissociation

Phil

Hi,
Hopefully someone will be able to help me, at the current time we have
multiple vlans which when they converge at the core switch (4507)
fully interact with each other. I am looking for a way to create (or
dissasociate an existing vlan) so that i am able to run a test network
from 1 point to a 2950 switch, then to the core switch and out to the
firewall I am unable to have a dedicated switch with which to do this
so need help in trying to make this possible.

Many thanks for any advice given

Phil

VLan OR NO VLan rahul_hotin Cisco 1 04-27-2005 04:38 AM
native vlan mismatch on 2 2924 switches w/ only 1 vlan defined (same on both switches) avraham shir-el Cisco 4 07-20-2004 08:08 AM
HI, I have some question about native vlan and default vlan. PS2 gamer Cisco 1 05-28-2004 11:47 AM
Auxiliary VLAN V VLan Neil Rowland Cisco 1 04-14-2004 02:03 PM
VLAN or Not to VLAN Paul Cisco 0 10-27-2003 06:16 PM

Advertisments