Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Setting network priority?

Setting network priority?

DSL-Dave

On our home wireless network, one of our users (our teenager!) is tending to
"hog" the network with large downloads. Is there any way I can set her
priority to a lower level so that my wife and I can get our email in one
continuous chunk, instead of getting timed out!

Thanks,
Dave

Alan Muller [MSFT]

You will need to find a third party application that allows bandwidth
throttling for individual computers/users.

--
Alan Muller
Software Design Engineer in Test

purposes only.