Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > BUILDER C++ 6

BUILDER C++ 6

williamcorrea85@gmail.com

HI, I HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES IN AN APLICATION MADE IN BUILDER C++ 6. BUT
WHEN I TRY TO COMPILE, IT ASKS ME FOR THE TabcShapeButton Class an
later for the package ABCC.bpi, i have searche on all the folders of
builder and i havenpt found it

ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO OR WHERE CAN I FIND THESE FILES????????

klaushuotari@gmail.com

On 27 maalis, 05:33, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> HI, I HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES IN AN APLICATION MADE IN BUILDER C++ 6. BUT
> WHEN I TRY TO COMPILE, IT ASKS ME FOR THE TabcShapeButton Class an
> later for the package ABCC.bpi, i have searche on all the folders of
> builder and i havenpt found it
>
> ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO OR WHERE CAN I FIND THESE FILES????????

This question is kind off topic for this group. You might want to try
borland.public.cppbuilder.language.cpp for assistance.

williamcorrea85@gmail.com

On 27 mar, 04:47, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On 27 maalis, 05:33, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > HI, I HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES IN AN APLICATION MADE IN BUILDER C++ 6. BUT
> > WHEN I TRY TO COMPILE, IT ASKS ME FOR THE TabcShapeButton Class an
> > later for the package ABCC.bpi, i have searche on all the folders of
> > builder and i havenpt found it

> > ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO OR WHERE CAN I FIND THESE FILES????????

> This question is kind off topic for this group. You might want to try
> borland.public.cppbuilder.language.cpp for assistance.

THANKS A LOT!

Keith Thompson

> On 27 mar, 04:47, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> On 27 maalis, 05:33, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

[...]
>> > ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO OR WHERE CAN I FIND THESE FILES????????

>> This question is kind off topic for this group. You might want to try
>> borland.public.cppbuilder.language.cpp for assistance.

> THANKS A LOT!

I wonder if the folks in borland.public.cppbuilder.language.cpp enjoy
being shouted at.

Servé Laurijssen

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> This question is kind off topic for this group. You might want to try
>>> borland.public.cppbuilder.language.cpp for assistance.

>> THANKS A LOT!

> I wonder if the folks in borland.public.cppbuilder.language.cpp enjoy
> being shouted at.

TEST IT

CBFalconer

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> HI, I HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES IN AN APLICATION MADE IN BUILDER C++ 6.
> BUT WHEN I TRY TO COMPILE, IT ASKS ME FOR THE TabcShapeButton
> Class an later for the package ABCC.bpi, i have searche on all the
> folders of builder and i havenpt found it
>
> ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO OR WHERE CAN I FIND THESE FILES????????

With that intermittent short in your Shift key you will have
difficulty entering legitimate C code.

<http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>