Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-294 - blown up and still passed...

Reply
Thread Tools

70-294 - blown up and still passed...

 
 
Chris Lehr
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-27-2007
2 questions left and I got "Exam terminated" Could not restart it either..

2 definite wrong/blanks and I passed! That was a nail biting 48 hours!


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-27-2007
>2 questions left and I got "Exam terminated" Could not restart it either..
>
>2 definite wrong/blanks and I passed! That was a nail biting 48 hours!


tune in next week, same channel, same time for the conclusion to this
nail biting episode!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-27-2007
Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>2 questions left and I got "Exam terminated" Could not restart it
>>either..
>>
>>2 definite wrong/blanks and I passed! That was a nail biting 48
>>hours!

>
> tune in next week, same channel, same time for the conclusion to this
> nail biting episode!



I hate cliff hangers.
 
Reply With Quote
 
.rev [MCT]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-27-2007
I hate guys named Cliff

--
..rev
..
"It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns990053ADF584Dipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>>2 questions left and I got "Exam terminated" Could not restart it
>>>either..
>>>
>>>2 definite wrong/blanks and I passed! That was a nail biting 48
>>>hours!

>>
>> tune in next week, same channel, same time for the conclusion to this
>> nail biting episode!

>
>
> I hate cliff hangers.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-27-2007
>I hate guys named Cliff

how can anyone hate cliff richards
*runs away*

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
Chris Lehr
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-28-2007
On Mar 27, 12:36 pm, ".rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I hate guys named Cliff
>
> --
> .rev


You should hang him.. or me.

When I posted, I meant to say this WILL be a harrowing 48 hours,
sorry.

I PASSSSSSED!!!!


Yea, pretty psyched!

1 more til MCSE.

 
Reply With Quote
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-28-2007
Chris Lehr piffled away vaguely:

> On Mar 27, 12:36 pm, ".rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> I hate guys named Cliff
>>
>> --
>> .rev

>
> You should hang him.. or me.
>
> When I posted, I meant to say this WILL be a harrowing 48 hours,
> sorry.
>
> I PASSSSSSED!!!!
>
>
> Yea, pretty psyched!
>
> 1 more til MCSE.


Congratulations and good luck!
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?RGVyaWsgSGlueg==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-28-2007
I had a machine BSOD when I was taking one of my MCDBA exams after about 5
questions. Once the test admin rebooted the machine and logged back in the
test resumed at exactly the same point it died w/ no loss of time either. It
certainly wrecks your testing "grove" but hey, you passed so life is good.
--
Derik Hinz
MCAD, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSA


"Chris Lehr" wrote:

> 2 questions left and I got "Exam terminated" Could not restart it either..
>
> 2 definite wrong/blanks and I passed! That was a nail biting 48 hours!
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
R1 and blown highlights Rich Digital Photography 10 12-01-2005 11:24 PM
Power pack blown? joevan Computer Support 25 10-22-2004 10:34 PM
Blown something. Maskman Computer Support 1 09-10-2004 01:27 AM
stray voltage causing blown-out switch ports? Zaphod Beeblebrox Cisco 4 01-23-2004 06:13 PM
Hard Drive blown up? Mr.SlippyFist Computer Support 9 11-10-2003 05:52 AM



Advertisments