Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > problems with network bridging

problems with network bridging

=?Utf-8?B?bWV0YWxtYSBu?=

can someone please walk me through network bridging on my comp. i have
windows xp. it is connected wirelessly and i wanted to connect my xbox to my
computer. i have a crossover cable. when i connect the xbox to the pc, it
only sends packets, or receives packets one of those. how can i make it so
my xbox and pc share an internet connection so i can play xbox live?

Jack

Hi

From Network/Internet perspective your X-Box is just another computer on
the Network.

May be this can Help.

Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing -

Hubs, routers, switches, DSL, LANs, WANs...? -

The page above was written by me ages ago. You might ignore the prices and
Brand recommendations. The principles however are still the same.

Connection Diagram With Cable/DSL Router:
http://www.ezlan.net/~network/router.jpg

Installing Network: http://www.ezlan.net/installing.html

Jack (MVP-Networking.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...