Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > I think I have dll conflict

I think I have dll conflict

l e o

1. Fineprint x64 prints blank pages, but sometimes, it works.

2. Terratec DMX 6fire emits stray static noise in the analog outputs
occasionally. The digital output always works flawlessly.

I email Terratec but they had never seen the problem.

I removed the Terratec beta driver and reinstalled it, then Fineprint
and the sound card work without any problems......until I reboot the
computer. Then Fineprint prints blank pages and Terratec makes stray
sound again.

Nobody can tell me what's wrong. What can I do?

Tony Sperling

Well, this could be a million different things, I guess - try looking in
your 'Event Log' (Event Viewer!) and see if there are any reported errors or
warnings after that last reboot.

Tony. . .

(P.S. - Fineprint is Software, right?)

---