Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Whats happened to the web based x64 newsgroup?

Whats happened to the web based x64 newsgroup?

lostword

This was located here:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US

and its not there anymore.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Yes, Carlos Atashian has been e-mailing me about it, I guess he was right,
it went missing. I told him to fire up Outlook Express.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"lostword" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This was located here:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
>
> and its not there anymore.

Jane Colman

That's because it's now here

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

I'm back, Andre.
Thanks to Charlie who helped me out with new url!!!
Carlos

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> Yes, Carlos Atashian has been e-mailing me about it, I guess he was right,
> it went missing. I told him to fire up Outlook Express.
> Andre
> Windows Connect | http://www.windowsconnected.com
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "lostword" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This was located here:
> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
> >
> > and its not there anymore.

John Barnes

Why don't you post the new URL here so lostword will know where to find it.
Or is it a MVP secret.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm back, Andre.
> Thanks to Charlie who helped me out with new url!!!
> Carlos
>
> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:
>
>> Yes, Carlos Atashian has been e-mailing me about it, I guess he was
>> right,
>> it went missing. I told him to fire up Outlook Express.
>> --
>> --
>> Andre
>> Windows Connect | http://www.windowsconnected.com
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "lostword" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > This was located here:
>> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
>> >
>> > and its not there anymore.

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Sure, here we go:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=us
I didn't do it on purpuse.
As I as "seeing" everybody here on the web, I just assumed everyone knew the
new link.
Glad to have us back together here.
Carlos

"John Barnes" wrote:

> Why don't you post the new URL here so lostword will know where to find it.
> Or is it a MVP secret.

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I'm back, Andre.
> > Thanks to Charlie who helped me out with new url!!!
> > Carlos
> >
> > "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:
> >
> >> Yes, Carlos Atashian has been e-mailing me about it, I guess he was
> >> right,
> >> it went missing. I told him to fire up Outlook Express.
> >> --
> >> --
> >> Andre
> >> Windows Connect | http://www.windowsconnected.com
> >>
> >> "lostword" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

John Barnes

Thanks and welcome back. We missed you. Hope you had a great vacation.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sure, here we go:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=us
> I didn't do it on purpuse.
> As I as "seeing" everybody here on the web, I just assumed everyone knew
> the
> new link.
> Glad to have us back together here.
> Carlos
>
> "John Barnes" wrote:
>
>> Why don't you post the new URL here so lostword will know where to find
>> it.
>> Or is it a MVP secret.

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > I'm back, Andre.
>> > Thanks to Charlie who helped me out with new url!!!
>> > Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Yeah!
Nice vacations and lots of sun and living "outside".
Those who live so south (like me) do not live in the open air many hours.
Carlos

"John Barnes" wrote:

> Thanks and welcome back. We missed you. Hope you had a great vacation.

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Sure, here we go:
> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=us
> > I didn't do it on purpuse.
> > As I as "seeing" everybody here on the web, I just assumed everyone knew
> > the
> > new link.
> > Glad to have us back together here.
> > Carlos
> >
> > "John Barnes" wrote:
> >
> >> Why don't you post the new URL here so lostword will know where to find
> >> it.
> >> Or is it a MVP secret.
> >>

> >> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Great to finally have you back with Carlos, hope you enjoyed your vacation
and are well rested.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sure, here we go:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=us
> I didn't do it on purpuse.
> As I as "seeing" everybody here on the web, I just assumed everyone knew
> the
> new link.
> Glad to have us back together here.
> Carlos
>
> "John Barnes" wrote:
>
>> Why don't you post the new URL here so lostword will know where to find
>> it.
>> Or is it a MVP secret.

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > I'm back, Andre.
>> > Thanks to Charlie who helped me out with new url!!!
>> > Carlos

Randy

I had not known it was gone, thanks (actually, all such MS groups were gone
from the old link in my browser)... my laptop has been giving me fits the
past few months, and I haven't been around here (or my 64bit server) much,
heheheh. Other priorities...

I've pretty much decided to wait for Vista to roll out before making the
move to 64bit computing as a daily worker, so it won't be such an exercise
in futility vis-a-vis my investment in non-compatible peripherals and
software accumulated over the years.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...