Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Monday Fun

OT Monday Fun

Consultant

I know this is BillyW and some of you other euros

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...oothing_dc&e=3

Consultant

Ken Briscoe

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know this is BillyW and some of you other euros

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...oothing_dc&e=3

Now that's F'ing awesome.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Kat

well, it's F'ing. Not sure I agree with awesome.

--
Kat

/* To be or Not to be. Aww, to hell with it */

Jtyc

> well, it's F'ing. Not sure I agree with awesome.

Well that would depend on the person you hook up with wouldn't it?

Rowdy Yates

"Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

>> well, it's F'ing. Not sure I agree with awesome.

> Well that would depend on the person you hook up with wouldn't it?

i should leave me cell phone on more often.

Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Neil

Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns94D0D19F12CCErowdyyates2lycoscom@207.46.24 8.16:

> i should leave me cell phone on more often.

and there would still be no activity on my phone till they saw my lapel
pin...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

3 PIX VPN questions - FUN FUN FUN frishack@gmail.com Cisco 3 03-16-2006 02:25 PM
OT Monday fun Consultant MCSE 12 02-10-2004 09:36 PM
OT Monday fun Consultant MCSE 6 01-27-2004 04:01 PM
[OT] More Monday Fun JaR MCSE 4 01-26-2004 08:57 PM
Fun fun fun Luke Computer Support 3 10-07-2003 03:45 PM

Advertisments