Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Acronis TrueImage

Acronis TrueImage

PaulM

Did anyone out there get Acronis TrueImage 9 to run on XP 64 bit?

Rick

Did you think to check with Acronis? According to their Web site, there
is no support for x64 currently:

http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing...uirements.html

Go to the URL above and you will see the system requirements.

PaulM wrote:
> Did anyone out there get Acronis TrueImage 9 to run on XP 64 bit?

PaulM

Thanks for the info.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did you think to check with Acronis? According to their Web site, there
> is no support for x64 currently:
>
> http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing...uirements.html
>
> Go to the URL above and you will see the system requirements.
>

> PaulM wrote:
>> Did anyone out there get Acronis TrueImage 9 to run on XP 64 bit?

Mike

Rick wrote:
> Did you think to check with Acronis? According to their Web site, there
> is no support for x64 currently:
>
> http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing...uirements.html
>
> Go to the URL above and you will see the system requirements.
>

> PaulM wrote:
>
>> Did anyone out there get Acronis TrueImage 9 to run on XP 64 bit?

The new version is V9.1 that is supposed to support X64.
Whats not clear is if it will install on 64 bit or run on 32 and load 64.
I have tried the trial version and it will not install, I'm waiting for
a response from Acronis on this.

Mike

PaulM

I have the trial version of TrueImage 9.1 running fine on my x64 bit.

--
--------
Paul

news:(E-Mail Removed)...