Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > What with x64 and I-net Bandwidth?

What with x64 and I-net Bandwidth?

Tony Sperling

I just ran the Sandra Internet Connection tests on my machine, the results
was extremely peculiar. According to my ISP I am on a 10Mb feed ( 100Mb
optic fiber to Switch/Router in the cellar, and 10Mb to each appartment by
CAT 5 )

Sandra lists references as ADSL 512 | 1Mb | 2Mb, and 56Kb Modem.

1. The Connection Benchmark:
Bandwidth - 46Kb
Latency - 172ms