Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Dual Core Hotfix?

Dual Core Hotfix?

Chuck Walbourn [MSFT]

> Have a look at http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...ad.php?t=81429

Step 1 alone probably fixes 99% of user's issues. The redistribution of a
private hotfix and installing it on your system is not a great idea from a
security or stability perspective.

--
Chuck Walbourn
SDE, Game Technology Group

Charlie Russel - MVP

Count me old fashioned. I don't EVER download ANYTHING that is a "microsoft"
fix from a third party. I get it from MS or not at all.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64