Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > TAB key work wrong in 32-bit aps on WinXP x64

TAB key work wrong in 32-bit aps on WinXP x64

Serge Fateeff

When you hit TAB key for the first time in any 32-bit app
it appear to work as two strikes, not one.

In 64-bit apps it work OK.

Microsoft should fix it ASAP!!!

--
Serge

ChrisC

Hi, fix what, no issues here with word and notepad. What 32bit apps are you
referring to?
ChrisC
"Serge Fateeff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When you hit TAB key for the first time in any 32-bit app
> it appear to work as two strikes, not one.
>
> In 64-bit apps it work OK.
>
> Microsoft should fix it ASAP!!!
>
> --
> Serge

Serge Fateeff

Notepad is not a 32-bit (look to Task Manager process list).

TAB work wrong in CorelDRAW13, Internet Explorer 32-bit
and other 32-bit programs run under x64 WinXP.

Note - it happen only first time you hit TAB - cursor moves
like you hit TAB two times.

Hit Shift+TAB to move cursor back, and it will work OK
since that time.

Serge

ChrisC

Hi, again, but as word isn't....
ChrisC
"Serge Fateeff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Notepad is not a 32-bit (look to Task Manager process list).
>
> TAB work wrong in CorelDRAW13, Internet Explorer 32-bit
> and other 32-bit programs run under x64 WinXP.
>
> Note - it happen only first time you hit TAB - cursor moves
> like you hit TAB two times.
>
> Hit Shift+TAB to move cursor back, and it will work OK
> since that time.
>
> Serge

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

I am not seeing anything strange, just tested on both XP Pro x86 and x64 and
they function the same way. :-s
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta