Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > My Display is completely sideways

My Display is completely sideways

=?Utf-8?B?U2t5amFjaw==?=

I came back to my computer and found my screen display is completely
sideways. Can someone please provide me with directions for correcting this?
--
Gary

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

It could be a driver issue, what type of Video card you have installed?
Check the manufacturers website for an update. If thats not the issue, Open
Control Panel > Display > Settings > Advanced > Monitor, under "Monitor
settings > click the Screen refresh rate:" list box and try the different
refresh hertz to see if it corrects the issue.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Skyjack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I came back to my computer and found my screen display is completely
> sideways. Can someone please provide me with directions for correcting
> this?
> --
> Gary

John Barnes

Follow André's instructions, but look for a function called rotate in the
Monitor panel

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It could be a driver issue, what type of Video card you have installed?
> Check the manufacturers website for an update. If thats not the issue,
> Open Control Panel > Display > Settings > Advanced > Monitor, under
> "Monitor settings > click the Screen refresh rate:" list box and try the
> different refresh hertz to see if it corrects the issue.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Skyjack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I came back to my computer and found my screen display is completely
>> sideways. Can someone please provide me with directions for correcting
>> this?
>> --
>> Gary

=?Utf-8?B?U2t5amFjaw==?=

Thank you. I did as you suggested and it worked.
--
Gary