Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Sorry about my ranting

Sorry about my ranting

=?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=

Everyone,

Sorry about my ranting. I was just ranting about things I have been thinking
the last couple of weeks. I will behave now.
cg

Charlie Russel - MVP

If you actually want to use x64 Edition, then I strongly suggest you try
actually asking for help. Those of us who are here, _on our own time and
dime_, will be willing to help when asked.

One thing you _might_ find useful is to work your way through some of my
blog posts over the last 9 months. I've tried to capture some of the
problems and their solutions in greater detail there, and it could resolve
at least some of your issues.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Disgusted wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> Sorry about my ranting. I was just ranting about things I have been
> thinking the last couple of weeks. I will behave now.
> cg

=?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=

Thanks Charlie.

"Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:

> If you actually want to use x64 Edition, then I strongly suggest you try
> actually asking for help. Those of us who are here, _on our own time and
> dime_, will be willing to help when asked.
>
> One thing you _might_ find useful is to work your way through some of my
> blog posts over the last 9 months. I've tried to capture some of the
> problems and their solutions in greater detail there, and it could resolve
> at least some of your issues.
>

> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>
> Disgusted wrote:
> > Everyone,
> >
> > Sorry about my ranting. I was just ranting about things I have been
> > thinking the last couple of weeks. I will behave now.
> > cg

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Apology accepted.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Disgusted" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Everyone,
>
> Sorry about my ranting. I was just ranting about things I have been
> thinking
> the last couple of weeks. I will behave now.
> cg

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hhZCBHYXJiZXIgKG5vIGxvbmdlciBkaXNndXN0ZWQp?=

Thanks man.

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> Apology accepted.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Disgusted" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Everyone,
> >
> > Sorry about my ranting. I was just ranting about things I have been
> > thinking
> > the last couple of weeks. I will behave now.
> > cg

Jud Hendrix

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:16:11 -0800, Chad Garber (no longer disgusted)
<(E-Mail Removed) .com> wrote:

>Thanks man.

You could have saved yourself a lot of pain mate!
And to chime in with the others: welcome to the group, and share your
experiences so that we all learn.

jud

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hhZCBHYXJiZXIgKG5vIGxvbmdlciBkaXNndXN0ZWQp?=

Yea, you are right. This forum is truly a great tool and I realize that now.