Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Zone Labs Could Use Your Help

Zone Labs Could Use Your Help

For me - Long awaited &.... I / we have been given permission to share.

Pay attention to the warning - from experience when ZoneLabs says "beta"
they're not kidding.

Hello Beta Testers,

Zone Labs is proud to announce our newest beta, designed specifically
for 64 bit Operating Systems. Please note that this version should NOT
be installed on a 32 bit Operating System!!!

This is an early look at our 64 bit version. This version is not fully
stable, and you should not run it in a production environment.

I'm giving you the link now, but it won't be live for a few hours yet:

http://www.zonelabs.com/beta

This is an open preview version, so feel free to share the link with
anyone else who would like to test it.

Marcus & Claus
For the Zone Labs Beta Team

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]